Bulldog Custom Made Mouthguards
We supply our famous custom Bulldog MouthGuards for Champion Boxer Nathaniel "Cheeky" May. Protecting that cheeky grin he is known for !
Should you be getting mouthguard for you and/or your child?
- Sports during which the use of mouthguards is strongly recommended, including off-road bike
riding, skateboarding, rock climbing, white-water rafting, trampolining, combat sports, football,
basketball, squash and field hockey
- Sports during which protective equipment for the head is worn, which may thus obviate the need
for mouthguards, including full-face helmets in ice hockey and goalkeepers in field hockey
cricket, roller-blading and cycling
- Sports during which oral protective equipment is not normally worn but where mouthguard use
could be justified under certain circumstances, including high diving, surf-boarding and skiing
- Sports where mouthguard use would be impractical or not warranted due to low risk of injury, e.g. swimming, athletics, aerobics and rowing
Advice on use and maintenance for your mouthguard
- Wear only a professionally fitted, custom-made mouthguard
- Wear your mouthguard at training, practice and during the game
- Rinse your mouthguard before and after use
- Wash your mouthguard only with soap and in cold or lukewarm water
- Clean the inner surface with a soft toothbrush after wearing
- Do not let others use your mouthguard; it is custom-made and so can only be used by you
- Store your mouthguard in a clean, rigid and ventilated plastic container
- Keep your mouthguard away from sunlight and heat
- Examine your mouthguard regularly for signs of deterioration, and replace if it is split or if the resilience, fit or bite have changed
- Have your mouthguard checked for signs of wear, deterioration or reduction in fit as part of your routine dental review, or at least annually, by our dentist
- Contact us if your mouthguard becomes loose, too tight or causes you any discomfort
- Do not expose your mouthguard to petroleum and petroleum products, cleaning agents, paints, adhesives and similar chemicals. It may be damaged and rendered ineffective, without the damage being visible to you
- Consider regular replacement of mouthguards in children whose mouths are growing, and deciduous teeth are being lost and replaced by permanent teeth
Did you know if you are a family HBF Member Mouthguards are fully covered for kids!!!
That means no out of pocket expenses, each child on the membership is entitled to 2 mouthguards per year!
There has never been a better time to give us a call and book your kids in to claim their HBF covered mouthguard