We provide consultations for you and your family.
Do Not Delay, Consult Our Dentist Today!
- Removal of plaque, Stains and Calculus
- Tooth re-mineralisation: fluoride treatment
- Fissure Sealant
Relates to any dental condition that requires urgent attention
The most common example is acute pain resulting from an infected tooth. Patients with broken teeth, severe gum infections and broken dentures also need urgent assistance. Car and bicycle accidents as well sporting injuries often require emergency treatment. Dental injuries from assaults are also part of emergency dentistry.
- Tooth Whitening
- Replacing silver fillings with white fillings
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings (direct/indirect)
- Porcelain Dental Crowns
- Root Canal Therapy
- Fixed Bridges
- Dental Implants (referrals only)
- Simple Extractions
- Surgical Extractions
- Grossly decayed/ severely fractured teeth
- Very mobile teeth
- For orthodontic purposes
- Impacted teeth
A perfect smile is the best way to greet anyone.
- Full dentures
- Partial dentures
- Immediate Dentures
- Denture Repair
- Tissue Conditioning